Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Liz liked to marry - 8 times in all

ELIZABETH Taylor's marriages, and her comments about them. All except one ended in divorce; her marriage to Michael Todd ended with his death in a plane crash. (Dates are for final divorce decree.)

Conrad Nicholas 'Nicky' Hilton, hotel heir, 1950-51: 'Dazzled by his charm and apparent sophistication, driven by feelings that could not be indulged outside of marriage, desperate to live a life independent of my parents and the studio, I closed my eyes to the problems and walked radiantly down the aisle. Before our honeymoon was over, my eyes were opened.'

23 Mar, 2011


--
Source: http://straitstimes.com.feedsportal.com/c/32792/f/524623/s/1394de29/l/0L0Sstraitstimes0N0CBreakingNews0CLifestyle0CStory0CSTIStory0I648630A0Bhtml/story01.htm
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment